Shady's Back...Tell a Friend!

Monday, June 18, 2007

Boozin' Good in the Neighborhood

A 2-year-old California boy is recovering today after he was accidentally served a margarita while dining out with his family at Applebees. The boy's mother had sent his sippy cup to the bar to be filled with apple juice. When the boy started to make faces and push the cup away, the woman opened the cup to inhale the sweet delicious scent of tequila. The boy later became ill and was taken to the hospital. Applebees has claimed that it was an honest mistake and the result of keeping their margaritas and apple juice in near identical containers behind the bar. Lesson Learned!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A Margarita is probably better for him than most stuff he could eat at Applebees.

10:02 AM

 
Blogger (A Little) Gris Gris said...

Ditto what anonymous said. Those of us who went to school together, back when the only thing on 235 was Wal-Mart and Applebees, should know better than to EVER consume anything at Applebees. (I know that we all already know better than to go to Wal-Mart anymore, too.)

Anyway, don't forget that, in their infinite generosity, Applebees has footed the bill for all of the boy's medical expenses related to this incident. Thank God for that.

2:23 PM

 
Anonymous bucket said...

I wish that I had been that toddler and gotten a free margarita before I was 21.

3:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home